School is starting next monday. And today was the official introduction to the faculty and course proper. Its been aaaaages since i last stepped into a lecture hall and had a 2-hour talk/lecture where 40% is relevant and probably only 10% is remembered. Not forgetting the wonderful snoring sounds echoing from my left and right... It was kind of a wake-up call to get back to reality. Its time to snap out of my fantasy and into the reality of school. Being able to listen for 2 hours without falling asleep is a great relief, and hopefully i'll be able to remain like that for the rest of the 5 years.
Then, comes the best part of the past week, FREE FOOD. Good thing about O-week is seriously the immense variety and amount of free food available, if you make the effort to search for it! I swear I'm getting fat from all the 'junk' and oily food I've eaten the past week. Lunch, dinner, you name it they'll have it. There's even been pancakes for breakfast (with maple syrup and ICE CREAM). Its AWESOME!
Tomorrow I shall be embarking on a 'camp' to see penguins! Can't wait to see my course-mates and see another part of Melbourne. But I still have to pack for it........ Ahhhh after one more episode of Korean drama (I'm really THAT bored -.-)!
i see that you are busy growing fat, and tremendously enjoying the process. and KOREAN DRAMA?!?!?!?!?!!!
ReplyDeleteI SWEAR I'm really that bored... until i get a guitar at least!
ReplyDelete