Sunday, February 27, 2011

i hate camps

Never thought I'd ever say this, but I hate camps. I'm too old for camps. I'm too old to play lame games that have 'leadership principles, values and morals' behind them. I'm too old to have energy to last 3 days 2 nights of constant activity. Man I feel old!

Transition weekend camp at Philip Island was alright. Met a couple of people (mostly international students) and got in touch with my 'younger' side. Kind of reminds you of those school camps in the past where you play games and do lame stuff? After army, this kind of stuff just feels... different. However, I must acknowledge the commitment and determination that all the med students over here have. They're all bright, enthusiastic and committed individuals that are dedicated to pursuing medicine for their various reasons. Its definitely a very conducive environment to study in. Above that, they are also a creative and friendly bunch that never ceases to amaze me. Three cheers for my new coursemates!

And so, my journey begins. Hope everyone back home is well and having a good life. Skype me!

1 comment:

  1. "Never thought I'd ever say this, but I hate camps."

    wtf i said that in March 2003, June 2004, June 2005, and December 2006.

    AND Feb 2009, and so many more times during the F---- Camps in that same year.

    ReplyDelete